Wii Sports Resort: Storm Island - Wii Install Guide
Step 1 - Installing The Homebrew Channel
1. Watch this video,The steps shown in this video is exactly what I used when I Installed the homebrew channel on my Wii. He explains it way better than I ever could.
Step 2 - Installing Storm Island
It's finally time to install Storm Island!
1. Go to the releases page and download the version that you want (5.0 and Higher is recommended)
2. After it finishes downloading, Unzip the File
3. You should see 3 folders. they should be named "apps", "riivolution", and "WSR"
4. Move all 3 of these folders to the root of your SD Card.
**IF YOU ARE INSTALLING AN UPDATE THEN DO THIS EXACT SAME PROCESS AND SELECT YES IF IT ASKS YOU TO REPLACE**
Step 3 - Loading Storm Island
1. Go to the Wii Menu
2. Put your SD Card into your Wii
3. You should see The Homebrew Channel. Launch it.
4. When it loads you should see an app named "riivolution" Launch it.
5. Insert your Wii Sports Resort Disc, Then wait about 20 seconds for riivolution to load. Then at the right side of the screen you should see an option that says "Install". Select it then exit the app.
6. You should see the riivolution channel installed on your Wii menu. Launch it.
You are now ready to play Wii Sports Resort: Storm Island!